Eugene Spousal & Child Support Attorneys of Arnold Law Office
Child support is set in accordance with the state guidelines. Visit the Oregon state child calculator website to do your own calculations.
Spousal support is set depending on the type of support requested and numerous other factors. Only an experienced trial attorney can tell you what sort of results they have been seeing in a given county or with a given judge.
Why Choose Our Trial Lawyers?
- Our lawyers actually try cases
- A lawyer ranked one of the best in Oregon
- A retired circuit court judge and former judicial clerks.
- Trial experience in multiple Oregon counties
- A former Eugene city prosecutor and former deputy district attorney
- jury trial experince in fedreal, state, & municipal courts
- Cutting edge use of the Northwest's best expert witnesses in criminal, family law, & civil litigation
Managing partner Mike Arnold on what sets Arnold Law Office apart:
Call (541) 952-2092 for an appointment. The office is located on 401 East Tenth Avenue, Suite 400, in downtown Eugene; appointments are also available in downtown Portland and throughout Oregon.
401 East Tenth Avenue, Suite 400 Eugene, Oregon 97401
Fax: (541) 338-9101
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.