Eugene Parenting Time Attorneys of Arnold Law Office
Parenting time plans are much easier to modify than custody because there is no substantial change of circumstances to prove. The only thing to consider is the best interests of the child. If a child is not doing well due to an existing parenting time plan, then a modification may be necessary.
Call 541-205-4256 or email us.
Why Choose Our Trial Lawyers?
- Our lawyers actually try cases
- A lawyer ranked one of the best in Oregon
- A retired circuit court judge and former judicial clerks.
- Trial experience in multiple Oregon counties
- A former Eugene city prosecutor and former deputy district attorney
- jury trial experince in fedreal, state, & municipal courts
- Cutting edge use of the Northwest's best expert witnesses in criminal, family law, & civil litigation
Managing partner Mike Arnold on what sets Arnold Law Office apart:
Call (541) 952-2092 for an appointment. The office is located on 401 East Tenth Avenue, Suite 400, in downtown Eugene; appointments are also available in downtown Portland and throughout Oregon.
401 East Tenth Avenue, Suite 400 Eugene, Oregon 97401
Fax: (541) 338-9101
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.